Friday, June 7, 2019

10 A - Elevator Pitch

Elevator Pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HRM3YwhGdw

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I can't imagine being out in open waters and realizing I forgot something essential like sunscreen or water... Having a delivery system would certainly save the day! I think that most people that go on boat trips are well prepared before they go and the market may be slim. If you offered more than just the forgotten water or bottle of sun lotion, you could cross into other markets. Maybe prepared foods or fishing gear to replace lures lost, for example. Something where they would be more apt to call on and be willing to pay for the delivery service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you gave a strong pitch, and you clearly communicated your ideas. When listing some of the problems, I think that you should only list around 1-2, just because if you list too many, then the person watching can forget what the purpose was. Also, I liked your confidence and your pace, you did not talk too fast, and you sounded like you stood with your beliefs. I would suggest to keep your hands to the side, rather than clamping them together in front of you, because it interferes with your confidence a little bit. Other than that, nice pitch! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete