1) What was the general theme or argument of the book?
This book describes the many different ways entrepreneurs can treat their social media platforms in order to draw attention to their product, business, and purpose.
2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003?
I think as we get older, social media is playing a larger role in business as a whole. It is important to understand the most beneficial ways to present your business and product in order to reach your audience effectively. ENT3003 does a great job explaining the background plans entrepreneurs should have when creating a business, but I think this book took it a step further to explain what to do once you have that business.
3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve?
After reading this book, I would create some sort of assignment regarding an instagram post with an important message. The message would be the same for all students, but the student with the most effective post (decided by the class) would win. This would allow students to get creative and see how different ways of promoting can affect your customer base and market.
4) What was your biggest surprise or 'aha' moment when reading the book? In other words, what did you learn that differed most from your expectations?
Nothing I learned differed from my expectations. I really enjoy social media and learning the ins and outs of promoting so this book was really interesting to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment