EXIT STRATEGY
My business is something that I enjoy and find entertaining. Being on the water, on my own boat, meeting new people every day, doesn’t sound like a terrible way to spend your life. If my business were to be successful, a business I could live comfortably on, I would maintain it as long as I could. If later on down the road, I founded a business more profitable but equally likeable, I wouldn’t mind having to give the delivery service up. I think it would be a great family business to have; giving you the opportunity to hire your children, and their friends. It isn’t something that would matter much to me, but would be a great benefit to my family and I later on down the road. I don’t think it has influenced me a lot in future decisions or identifying opportunities. This service is not something I am entirely passionate about, so I am not bias when finding opportunities. However, seeing the benefits this business would have in the future, I am now aware and acknowledge the future of business decisions, rather than the present effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment