Friday, July 26, 2019

Reading Reflection 3

Reading Reflection: Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
  • I did not know Elon Musk owned Paypal, the company that made him his money, once selling it to Ebay. I admired his determination when trying to date his potential wife. He thought about everything scientifically, even relationships. He describes his childhood and explains the rough household he grew up in and how he was bullied in school. It is interesting to see people who weren’t so liked or appreciated become so successful later on in life. 
  • Elon Musk, like stated earlier, had a thorough process when trying to solve a problem, regardless of what it was. He made it clear that the hard part was figuring out the right questions to ask, in order to learn more. His determination allowed him to stick with ideas regardless of what he is going through. He also advertised one common goal. For him, it was humanity. He hinted that when passionate about something, projects will be more successful when they all include a centralized idea. 
  • I was confused when he discussed the importance of a centralized idea regarding all of your future projects and ideas, however I do not see the correlation between PayPal and Telsa. 
  • If you could go back in time and change any of your life-altering decisions, would you? Did you ever think you would have been this successful? 
  • I think the author was faced with several struggles, all motivating him to persevere. His hard work is definitely the meaning of determination. Regardless of what is thrown at you, you will overcome if you want your goal bad enough.  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment