Friday, July 5, 2019

17A - Elevator Pitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HRM3YwhGdw


From my last elevator pitch, I chose to go more in depth of my actual product and service. The feedback I received from my last elevator pitch stated that I should limit the examples I tell the audience, as it might make them forget what my purpose is. I tried to take away those examples and add a better description of the app itself. I also tried to stop having my hands in front of my body, without seeming like I wasn't engaging. 

3 comments:

  1. Great improvement from the first version! I like your delivery style in both versions, though. It seems like its very well-written and a relaxed delivery style--like something you would expect to see on a commercial. You went into more detail this time around--and also mentioned that it would only be available to people within three miles of shore. One change I had hoped to see was the camera angle -- it seems like you are giving the pitch to a short person or you are extremely tall and intimidating. Aside from that, awesome presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching your first elevator pitch and immediately falling in love with the product idea! As someone who is constantly forgetting something when I go out for the day on a boat, I would do anything for this service to be a legit thing. In terms of your improvement from the first pitch to the second, you did a even better job explaining the service and related to the audience. It didn't seem too forced and I feel as though it did it's job by grabbing the audiences attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that your first pitch was solid and you managed to improve on it anyway. You seemed a lot more confident in this pitch and seem like your were more properly organized and compared because you conveyed your points clearly and concisely.

    ReplyDelete